Loading...

Menu

Newsletter - January 2019

14 Jan 2019

During the year 2018, we evaluated a total of real estate assets in the amount of 3 billion euros, and the business volume grew about 16% compared to 2017, and the valuations department was the one who had the greatest weight, about 90% of the total business, the remaining 10% are distributed by consulting and technical expert services. In the consulting area, we carry out various works mainly in large housing centers. The survey also showed activity, namely in the technical inspection of buildings in the process of acquisition by investors and in the services of issuing expert reports.

Vitor Osorio Costa, director of the company, assures that for this year, the expectation is to continue to grow. The official said that in the segment of assessments in mortgage credit the company intends to consolidate its presence at the national level, namely with the main bank customers. An internal process of internal processes and validation is also in progress, which will result in a better response capacity and certainly an even higher quality service.

The company's main objectives for 2019 are as follows:

 - Consolidate the presence in the real estate valuation for the segment of the mortgage credit and the foment to the construction;

- Consolidate national coverage, with more expert evaluators and partners in all locations, especially in the central and southern areas of the country;

 - Implementation of internal double validation processes of all real estate valuation services;

 - Add value to our services with the accreditation / certification by external entities;

 - Regular publication of data / statistical indexes of values ??/ prices / rates of the real estate market in different areas of the country;

- Promotion and dissemination of services and company in exhibitions and fairs of the sector.

PDF

 

 

Back

Keep up to date by periodically receiving our posts